Finish Line Dry Bicycle Chain Lube with Teflon - 4oz Squeeze Bottle
Brand: Finish Line
- Goes on wet and sets up with a dry 'wax-like' synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust.
- Thanks to the added Teflon fluoropolymer, Finish Line's Dry Lube minimizes pedaling friction, repels moisture, and withstands rides up to 100 miles.
- Dry Lube is especially recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet it holds up well in moderately wet conditions.
- An extremely versatile lubricant and a perfect choice for many road and off-road cyclist. Dry Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points.
- Reduces wear on sliding and rolling surfaces, and easily penetrates chain bushings, quickly coats derailleur, brake and shifter pivots.
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Publisher: Finish Line
Release Date: 2009-06-12
Details: Finish Line Dry Lube is especially recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet it holds up well in moderately wet conditions. DRY Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. Finish Line's DRY Lube provides optimum drivetrain efficiency without attracting an excessive amount of abrasive contaminants. This is Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant.Offered in a convenient 4-ounce squeeze bottle, the Finish Line DRY Teflon Bicycle Chain Lube is the bicycle industry's original "dry" lubricant. Made with Teflon fluoropolymer and specialized synthetic oils, this lube is designed to run silky smooth and provide excellent durability. The lube goes on wet, but then sets up in a dry, paste-like film that won't attract or absorb grit and grime.
Perfect for on or off-road riding, the DRY lube works well in dry, dirty, and dusty conditions while still providing adequate wet weather performance. The lube also holds up to extreme pressures and resists water wash-off. A versatile all-weather chain lubricant, DRY also works great for use on derailleurs, brakes, and shifter pivots.